Midweek Connection Class Offerings and Schedule
We invite you to join our church family on Wednesday nights at Divine Shepherd for Midweek Conneciton. Our focus will be on CONNECTIONS; connections first and foremost with God and His Word and also connections between each other. There will be something for EVERYONE!
- 5:00 - 6:00pm Meal (in the gym)
- 6:15 - 6:25pm Opening in the Sanctuary (all ages)
- 6:30 - 7:30pm Midweek Connection Classes and Activities
CLASS & ACTIVITY OFFERINGS
- Midweek Connections Bible Classes for Kids (3yrs - Fifth Grade)
- Midweek Connections Middle School Confirmation Class (Sixth through Eighth Grade)
- Midweek Connections High School Youth Group & Bible Study
- Adult Bible Study - Exposing the Darkness with Pastor Mark
- Parenting Bible Study - Intentional Parenting with Tim & Joan Nordquist
- Women’s Bible Study - Seamless, Understanding the Bible as One Complete Story with Jenny Darr
- Men’s Bible Study - with Ken Mar & Alan Eschmann
- Chancel Choir
- Handbell Choir (4th-8th Grader at 5:00 - 5:30pm, Adult time TBD)
The Nursery will also be available for children who can sit up by themselves (about 6 months old) through 2 year olds.
We will be offering a hot, homemade catered meal each week. Don’t like what will be served? Feel free to bring your own dinner (picnic style, drive-thru, etc.) and still enjoy the fellowship of your Divine Shepherd friends around a table in the gym.
Sign up to eat a delicious meal provided by Patricia's Catering. Choices will change weekly and a sign up is needed each week. Dinner rolls, desserts, and drinks are also included.
Prices are $8 for adults, $5 for children who are 5-10 years old and kids 5 and under can eat for free.
September 8 Meal Options:
- Pot Roast with Scalloped Potatoes or
- Beefy Lasagna with Garden Salad
Please register before 9am on Monday, September 7. Thank you.